Photo-A-Day Challenge

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

November 8, 2005

So, I cheated a bit. These moon pictures I took last night while I was trying to work on the settings for night photography. It was a cloudy night and the darn clouds kept moving over the moon and then away. It did give me some time to readjust my settings in between shots. I know they are not great shots, but the moon is truly white, not yellow and the black sky looks black, which I am proud of. I think that "reflection spot" in the first photo maybe a reflection off the clouds? who knows!















Now, since I cheated, the next picture is of our Daisy dog. We really love this dog, she is the best! She lets the kids do whatever they want to her and she just sits there.. and the kids adore her. She is truly an important part of our family.

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Benita said...

Love the moon pics & what a cute dog :)

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Love the night shots! TFS.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

WOw, these are awesome photo! Love the moon especially.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger daphne said...

kudos to you for having the patience to set up a night shot like that! by the time I'm done setting up my tripod and fussing with settings on the camera...the sun comes out! Love your Daisy dog...she does look like a real sweetheart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home