Photo-A-Day Challenge

Tuesday, November 01, 2005


November 1, 2005
Ok, so here we are... The first day of the photo-a-day challenge! Since having 3 babies within four years and going from a size 6 to, well, a size..... (not telling!) I have struggled with pictures of myself. I really don't like to have my picture taken and I hate even more to look at them once they are taken! So, here I am today.. no make-up, in all the messy stay-at-home Mom glory. Took the photos myself with the timer and changed one to b&w since my skin is so ruddy! Well, looks like I managed to tackle two challenges today: the photo-a-day challenge and the "i hate pictures of me challenge! Thanks for checking my pics out!

9 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

well I think it is a lovely picture of you :) I am the same about taking pictures of me - I hate it!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger SageHen said...

Great photo of you. You have such a welcoming smile. I want to get to know you better just by looking at your happy face.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

you are gorgeous! love both shots!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

I think its an awesome photo of you... i have the exact same issues...

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger karen said...

Well, they are both great. I have been trying to overcome my own anti-photo tendencies too:)

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Amy B. said...

you look great! great job with the timer. self portraits are very hard to do and yours are well done.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger momocarly said...

So glad you took a picture of you. I just won't do it! Great photo!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

You look marvelous! We are our own worst critics. Great photo

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Celia said...

you are gorgeous!!! Great pic!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home