Photo-A-Day Challenge

Sunday, November 06, 2005

November 6, 2005

Ok, so I hate the Navy... ok, not really, but because that is my husband's job, it dictates the majority of our family decisions and plans (e.g. move to San Diego) and today, their decision to have a meeting on a Sunday sucked once again! The carelessness and mediocracy of a few "good" men is pretty much ruining Family Fun Day today! DH was supposed to be in an "A** chewing" meeting until 11:00.... well, it is 1:15 and I haven't heard sight nor sound of him! As I have been told a thousand times, "it is a 24 hour a day job".

Now this wouldn't be such a big deal except my three little angels are dressed and ready to go and not acting so much like angels since they are restless and want to go to Sea World and see Shamu. As a matter of fact, they are following me from room to room and they keep asking when Daddy will be here... I am going to pull my hair out!

Enter, my ingenuity.... The fish tank saves the day because we got some new additions yesterday and we must study their behavior! We must also find some information on them from the web.

So, since it looks like there will be no Sea World pictures today, I chose to attempt to photograph our Nanoreef tank. It was really hard and I took about a thousand shots with different settings. The lighting is an issue which I could not really conquer and the camera would not focus on "Nemo" because he would not sit still! -- just like a kid, he kept swimming around and flapping his fins! The other thing is a feather duster. Oh.. and that big "fish" is my daughter! TFL!


5 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

Cute cute cute little fishy and big fishy! I love the pictures, but then again, I like fish tanks too.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jane said...

WOw! Wow! Wow!! Love these shots! Incredible!

tarri

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger SageHen said...

I love the through the glass shot of DD.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Ooo these photos are awesome.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

what awesome shots! lovin the 'nemo' fishy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home