Photo-A-Day Challenge

Friday, November 04, 2005


November 4, 2004
Being National Cliche Day; my pictures are inspired by two things.. my youngest daughter Holly's obsession with shoes and these shoe inspired cliches:
  • "don't criticize him until you have walked in his shoes"
  • "it will be hard to try and fill his shoes"
  • "walk a mile in my shoes"
  • "I felt bad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet"
  • "goody two-shoes".

Holly is 18months old and already obsessed with shoes! She spends about half our day finding shoes around the house (in closests, under beds, just lying around) and putting them on and taking them off. In addition, she cannot stand for Daddy or me NOT to have shoes on our feet at all times so when I am barefoot she will chase me around the house yelling "shoes" with a shoe in her hand. Once I stop, she will push, poke and prod me until I put the shoe on my foot! Today I decided to go out to the garage to the "shoe bin" (these are shoes that have been outgrown by one daughter and put away until they fit the next . Holly was in heaven! She dumped the box out and what you see is the aftermath! The lighting kind of sucks and the carpet is ugly, but this is the governments house and you cannot say much for their taste!

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

How adorable! All those shoes, too cute.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Ooo love this picture. I can't wait for my dd to be toddling around in pink shoes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home