Photo-A-Day Challenge

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November 2, 2005
Whoa! I am on the ball today! It is only 8:00am and I have already taken my PAD pics and posting them!!!! I needed some inspiration for today's photos since we have no big plans for the day and it is still a bit overcast this morning, so I checked the fun holiday reminder someone posted about and discovered that today is "Find Circles Day"! So, that is what I did! I found these circles while milling about my backyard --- Thanks for checking them out! Oh, and I broke the rules, I took like 6 pictures, instead of one (sorry!)

7 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger SageHen said...

Seriously cool approach to the challenge! I love all the circles. Very interesting.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

A great idea! Love all the different circles!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

Great idea for inspiration love all the circles you found.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

what fun photos! great shots!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

What a neat idea! You really 'found' some great circles and ended up with some cool pictures.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Spot-On said...

love this! Glad that list came in handy and that I'm not the only one doing these odd things :)

Great circle finds!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Loving all these circles!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home