Photo-A-Day Challenge

Monday, November 07, 2005

November 7, 2005
I am starting today. Struggling to get the perfect Christmas picture shot of the girls. Today was NOT a good day! I should have known better! I did just read in some photography book about not photographing children when they are tired or hungry or restless. Well, I broke the rules today! But they were begging to put on these new Gymboree duds and really wanted to open these holiday lights, so I thought, "what the heck"... frustration ensued! Out of about 50 pictures these are the best???
Yes, this is going to be a difficult task! but, afterall, tomorrow is another day!

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

They looked like they were having fun. Cute photos, even if they aren't the 'perfect' card shot.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger SageHen said...

I really like the bottom one, it really expresses their personality.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger karen said...

Well, they are cute kiddos! I love the bright cheery clothes too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home