Photo-A-Day Challenge

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November 16, 2005
Gymnastics day! I know the other Moms think I am crazy, but I am going to keep taking my camera to lessons util I get some decent pictures! I really need some help with the exposure.. they are either too dark, without the flash, at any setting I have tried, without pulling out the tripod (which I think I would get some really crazy looks doing) or overexposed with the flash. I tried the "sports" setting and got terrible results as well. I used my 75-300 lens. Will my flash not "fire" that far to fill in? (I ask because some were taken with flash in AE mode). Help!

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger dogmom2six said...

Great job on the photos. I especially love the tumbling one.

Mary (scrapshots101)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger SageHen said...

I wish I had the experience to help, but I don't. But I think the shot of DD and her teacher is really nice, even if it's a little under exposed.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger SageHen said...

P.S. You might want to enable your comment blocker to get rid of the spam, if you have questions about it, email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home